Willie Nelson - Last of the Breed (2007)

Posted by Cr-HuMaNo | Posted in , | Posted on 20:49



Willie Nelson - Last of the Breed (2007)


Year : 2007
Genre : Country, country rock, outlaw country, alternative country


Tracks

Disc: 1
1. My Life's Been a Pleasure
2. My Mary
3. Back to Earth
4. Heartaches by the Number - Vince Gill, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, , Ray Price
5. Mom and Dad's Waltz
6. Some Other World
7. Why Me Lord - Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, , Ray Price
8. Lost Highway
9. I Love You a Thousand Ways
10. Please Don't Leave Me Any More Darlin'
11. I Gotta Have My Baby Back


Disc: 2
1. Goin' Away Party
2. If I Ever Get Lucky
3. Sweet Memories
4. Pick Me Up on Your Way Down
5. I Love You Because
6. Sweet Jesus
7. Still Water Runs the Deepest
8. I Love You So Much It Hurts
9. That Silver Haired Daddy of Mine
10. I'll Keep on Loving You
11. Night Watch

link

mirror

covers

Comments (0)