Willie Nelson - The Very Best Of

Posted by Cr-HuMaNo | Posted in , | Posted on 20:31



Willie Nelson - The Very Best Of


Genre : Country, country rock, outlaw country, alternative country

Year : 2009

Tracklist

01.To All The Girls I've Loved Before
02.Stardust
03.The City Of New Orleans
04.All Of Me
05.My Heros Have Always Been Cowboys
06.On The Road Again
07.Help Me Make It Through The Night
08.Let It Be Me
09.Blue Skies
10.Aways On My Mind
11.Georgia On My Mind
12.Why Do I Have To Choose
13.Poncho & Lefty
14.Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground
15.Living In The Promiseland
16.Remember Me (When The Candle Lights Are Gleaming)
17.If You've Got The Money, I've Got The Time
18.Heartbreak Hotel
19.Mammas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
20.Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning
21.Uncloudy Day
22.Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
23.Good Hearted Woman
24.Forgiving You Was Easy

link

mirror

Comments (1)

Gracias por este disco!